Saturday, October 5, 2013

Finally.

     Despite the load of homework I have to do, I proclaimed that today was not for that glaring mountain of work, it was for drawing and I'll probably pay for that. But right now, I'm feeling pretty dang good about having some time to finally do my own thing because I have pretty literally have no drawn anything in two weeks, barely more than a couple of doodles in the margin school notes. My brain was starting to die and I was getting pretty stressed, but hey, the stress of a drawing makes me forget all of that so that I have time to be stressed about something else. Even if it's not all that I hoped it would be, I'm not entirely picky today because I FINALLY GOT TO DRAW. I guess it's a Madonna? There wasn't a lot of room to draw halos, as you can see from erased pencil lines there. Although, apparently I should put some effort into learning how to draw more detailed babies, he's got no mouth or nothing there.




1 comment: