Monday, September 23, 2013

My Little Milestone

Welp, it's official, 100 posts and still going strong.

I had been planning on drawing you all something exceptionally nice for the hundredth post, but then this happened. I spent forever on her face and I am so very ready to be done with this one for a bit. Not to mention the only thing I've had much cause to be cheerful about within the past 24 hours was the fact that I jogged about a mile without stopping--at any rate, I still haven't found much of a cure for my bad temper (not aided by the fact that my Typepad blog has been suspended due to some complicated things that have nothing to do with me.) Welp, now I have cause for a celebration of some form or another. After I finish homework *cough* 
But yay, 100 posts.
I'll celebrate with ice cream this evening P:



No comments:

Post a Comment