Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Completion (and it's about time too!)



And there was much rejoicing and heavenly music from a stray chorus of angels passing by.

So here's the lowdown: I'm pretty happy with it, not totally, it's rough, it's still a bit bumpy as is pretty obvious in the pics. The highs are a biiitt high up, and it doesn't look so hot from the back. But really, generally speaking, I'm pretty happy with it, I mean, this is my first paper mache project. Ever. The good news being, that if I ever have to do this again, next time, I'll know what I'm doing rather than winging like heck through the whole project (With help from Google, thanks Google! You're a real pal!) I would have spent more time on it, but Halloween's only a few days away, so I guess good enough will have to do. I'd attempt more detailing on it, but we're out of red paint so I can't erase mistakes. I'll probably do a bit of tweaking still, but this is pretty much the finished project.

So on the whole, 8 outta 10 and I'm happy with it! Next time I need my mad craft skillz, I'll have it figured out.




No comments:

Post a Comment