Saturday, July 21, 2012

Equivalent to the "Hello World" Post



While this blog is officially up and running, a few changes are stilling being made to the layout  and everything else to make it look more... professional. But as of right now, this design is what we have, I was hoping to create something a little more dashing, but am still getting the hang of this blasted HTML. So, we'll live with it for a while.

Oh... right... You're going to want to know about things, I suppose. Yes, you do deserve to know what you're in for, and it's going to be a pretty bumpy ride, I can assure you, I hope you enjoy it though. if you don't, you'll get your money back, but I'm afraid I can't recompense for time. But I'm getting off topic again, you want to know about me and this little corner of cyber-space which no one has ever seen before and probably won't be worth much. But I'm determined to keep it up.

For those who have strayed here by accident: My name is Monica. I'm a totally right-brained citizen of the USA and beyond that, you don't really need to know much besides the little interesting piece of information that I am a Roman Catholic. I have strict views on language, if you're a rough and tough Indiana Jones-esque character from a novel or movie, I might put up with it because you could very well be almsot as awesome as Indy and...ok, I won't go off on a rant now about noveling and movies, but I just think you should know that in a living and breathing human being language is unacceptable and comments containing such language will be deleted ASAP.


For those who may already know me: Hi, you found me! That's amazing! Or maybe it's just because of my post on G+...which is the reason for this blog. "A Point of view" on Typepad will remain in existence and I will continue posting on it the same as always, which means with various writing and perhaps even little snippets of life on occasion. But I have found the perfect outlet for all my drawings. So rather than cluttering up your feed and perhaps even getting on your nerves a tad, I've moved here and will continue posting them here if you're ever interested. Plus you might see a few goodies on occasion, one never knows. More book covers, my little web-design creations that I'm still fumbling to figure out, but hey! A header and background's easy enough to install. Not to mention that I've found out how to have a permanent signature and blog-button, but I won't bore you with details.


And so we begin. Hold on tight, fasten your seat-belts, and please keep all heads, arms, horns, and tails in while we are situated on this little roller coaster of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment