Saturday, December 14, 2013

Random Character Scribbles


Yeah, that is my handwriting, that thing you can't read there. xD. This is Suyin, I love her. I drew her in her hat, I'm actually not sure if it's big enough, but I drew it :D
 And this is Netta, unfortunately, she doesn't look at all like herself here. She really looks like this and she's gorgeous.

And then the random drifting character with proportions that seem to be slightly off and I am too lazy to fix. Her name is Ronnie and I am fond of her.




2 comments:

  1. I love how all of them are normal size, not some skinny models or something. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you Julia! I actually make a conscious effort to draw normal-sized people. Not to say that I don't have skinny characters, I have a lot, but they're skinny because they're in bad situations, not just for the sake of being skinny. Suyin and Netta though, are actually Maria's characters and I love them and draw fan-art of them :D

    ReplyDelete